Access national environmental reporting on New Zealand’s land. New Zealand's environmental reporting series is co-produced by Stats NZ and the Ministry for the Environment.
Our land 2018
- This infographic provides a snapshot of New Zealand’s land. It presents key findings from Our land 2018.
- A summary of the report.
- Information about the state of our land, the pressures on this state, and what that means for us and the environment.
Measures and trends [Environmental indicators Te Taiao Aotearoa website]
- Graphs, maps, tables, and more detailed scientific descriptions of our key findings.
Datasets [MfE Data Service]
- Conduct your own analysis of the data.
Media release from Stats NZ and the Ministry for the Environment.
- Penny Nelson introduces Our Land 2018.
- See how New Zealanders are thinking differently about land use.
Environment Aotearoa 2015
Environment Aotearoa 2015 provides an overall picture of our environment across the air, atmosphere and climate, fresh water, land, and marine domains including interactions between domains.
Information on land
Measures and trends – Land [Environmental indicators Te Taiao Aotearoa website]
Datasets – Land [MfE Data Service]