Access national environmental reporting on New Zealand’s atmosphere and climate. New Zealand's Environmental Reporting Series is co-produced by Stats NZ and the Ministry for the Environment.
Our atmosphere and climate 2017
- Read full transcript [PDF, 189 KB]
- This infographic provides a snapshot of New Zealand’s atmosphere and climate. It presents key findings from Our atmosphere and climate 2017.
Our atmosphere and climate 2017 at a glance [PDF, 337 KB]
- Top findings from the report.
- Information about the state of our atmosphere and climate, the pressures on this state, and what that means for us and the environment.
Measures and trends [Environmental indicators Te Taiao Aotearoa website]
- Graphs, maps, tables, and more detailed scientific descriptions of our key findings.
Datasets [MfE Data Service]
- Conduct your own analysis of the data.
Read the media release [PDF, 80 KB] from Stats NZ and the Ministry for the Environment.
Environment Aotearoa 2015
This reporting provides an overall picture of our environment across the air, atmosphere and climate, fresh water, land, and marine domains including interactions between domains.
Information on atmosphere and climate
Measures and trends – Atmosphere and climate [Environmental indicators Te Taiao Aotearoa website]
Datasets – Atmosphere and climate [MfE Data Service]