The information on this website is, according to the Ministry for the Environment’s best efforts, accurate at the time of publication and the Ministry makes every reasonable effort to keep it current and accurate. However, visitors to this website are advised that:
- the information provided does not alter the laws of New Zealand and other official guidelines or requirements
- visitors to the Ministry for the Environment website should take specific advice from qualified professional people before undertaking any action following information received from this website
- the Ministry for the Environment does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on the Ministry for the Environment because of having read, any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, or inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this website
- all links and references to other websites, organisations or people not within the Ministry for the Environment are provided for convenience only and should not be taken as endorsement of those websites or information contained in those websites nor of organisations or people referred to
- the Ministry for the Environment also does not impliedly endorse any website, organisation or people who have off-site links to the Ministry for the Environment’s website.
If you find any information on this website that you believe may be inaccurate, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Ministry cannot guarantee that links to other websites will work all the time and we have no control over availability of the linked pages. However, if you find a link on this site which fails to work, please send an email to email@example.com so we can remedy it.
Last updated: 9 June 2009