Clean air programme
The Ministry promotes clean and healthy air for all of New Zealander’s by developing national policies and tools to maintain and, where necessary, improve air quality. These tools include:
The Ministry’s Clean Air programme aims to:
- maintain or enhance New Zealand’s air quality
- promote the importance of clean, clear air and the government's goals for air quality
- develop and debate approaches to sustainable air quality management;
- increase understanding of air quality and its effects on human health and the environment
- improve quality and consistency in monitoring and managing air quality in New Zealand.
For more information on these projects email email@example.com.
Last updated: 16 July 2009